Scion Evolution - Detroit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scion Evolution - Detroit

SCION EVOLUTION: Detroit was started with the intent of one common goal, to share the interest, ideas and love for our Scions. Along the way we hope to build an organization that all Scion owners can participate in and be proud of.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are looking to get out of the club?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xb2-Drew

xb2-Drew

What are looking to get out of the club? Empty
PostSubject: What are looking to get out of the club?   What are looking to get out of the club? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 pm

After a recent conversation, I have been thinking a lot about the club. I came up with some question that I asked myself and I want to see what other think and want.

What do you want to get out of the club? What do you want to contribute? What do you want to do?

At least, it adds to some discussion on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmyscion.com/xb2_drew
xb-roller

xb-roller

PostSubject: Re: What are looking to get out of the club?   What are looking to get out of the club? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I JUST WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO GET TOGATHER AND INJOY THE RIDE
Back to top Go down
http://itsmyscion.com/05_xb_roller
ricksterxb

ricksterxb

PostSubject: Re: What are looking to get out of the club?   What are looking to get out of the club? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm

afro to enjoy the different people,and to help out when ever i can.and so far it has been a blast.nothing but smiles and happy thoughts even in the rain and cold. cheers but mostly to enjoy the car peoples life style. cheers
Back to top Go down
Para501

PostSubject: Re: What are looking to get out of the club?   What are looking to get out of the club? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 am

I agree, I am looking to meet like minded people and to learn and work on Scions and just have fun with great people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are looking to get out of the club?   What are looking to get out of the club? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are looking to get out of the club?
Page 1 of 1